Quinquaud's decalvans folliculitis
Other Names for this Disease
- Folliculitis decalvans
- Quinquaud’s disease
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Quinquaud's decalvans folliculitis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The North American Hair Research Society (NAHRS) has developed an informative page on cicatricial alopecia. Click on the link to learn more.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Quinquaud's decalvans folliculitis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.