Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital hyperinsulinism
- Congenital isolated hyperinsulinism
- Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia due to focal adenomatous hyperplasia
- Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia familial
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Familial hyperinsulinism. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.