Polycystic kidney disease, type 2
* Not a rare disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Polycystic kidney disease 2
- Polycystic kidney disease 2, autosomal dominant
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Polycystic kidney disease, type 2. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Polycystic kidney disease, type 2. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Human Genome Research Institute's (NHGRI) mission encompasses a broad range of studies aimed at understanding the structure and function of the human genome and its role in health and disease. Click on the link to view the information page on this topic.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Polycystic kidney disease, type 2. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.