Other Names for this Disease
- Ossified ear cartilages with mental deficiency, muscle wasting, and bony changes
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Last updated: 6/11/2009
- Battisti C, Dotti MT, Cerase A, Rufa A, Sicurelli F, Scarpini C, Federico A. The Primerose syndrome with progressive neurological involvement and cerebral calcification. J Neurol. 2002;
- Ossified ear cartilages with mental deficiency, muscle wasting, and bony changes. Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man. 2006; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/dispomim.cgi?id=259050. Accessed 6/11/2009.
On this page
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Primrose syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.