Familial prostate cancer
Other Names for this Disease
- Hereditary prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer, familial
- Prostate cancer, hereditary
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Familial prostate cancer. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|In combination with corticosteroids as initial chemotherapy for the treatment of patients with pain related to advanced hormone-refractory prostate cancer.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|