Pseudohypoaldosteronism type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Chloride shunt syndrome
- Familial hyperkalemic hypertension
- Gordon hyperkalemia-hypertension syndrome
- Hyperkaliemia - hypertension, Gordon type
- Hyperpotassemia and hypertension familial
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".