Pulmonary valve stenosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Anomaly of the tricuspid valve chordae
- Heart valve pulmonary stenosis
- Valvar pulmonary stenosis
- Valvate pulmonary stenosis
- Valvular pulmonary stenosis
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Pulmonary valve stenosis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Pulmonary valve stenosis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.