Retinopathy pigmentary mental retardation
Other Names for this Disease
- Combined deficiency of sulfite oxidase, xanthine dehydrogenase and aldehyde oxidase type C
- Mirhosseini-Holmes-Walton syndrome
- MOCOD type C
- Retinal pigmentary degeneration, microcephaly, and severe mental retardation
- Sulfite oxidase deficiency due to molybdenum cofactor deficiency type C
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Retinopathy pigmentary mental retardation. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Retinopathy pigmentary mental retardation. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.