Crigler Najjar syndrome, type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Bilirubin uridinediphosphate glucuronosyltransferase deficiency
- Bilirubin uridinediphosphate glucuronosyltransferase deficiency type 1
- Bilirubin-UGT deficiency
- Bilirubin-UGT deficiency type 1
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.
- The University of Colorado DNA Diagnostic Testing laboratory offers genetic testing for Crigler-Najjar syndrome. Click here for more information.