Richieri Costa Da Silva syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Tibial hemimelia-split hand/foot syndrome
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Richieri Costa Da Silva syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The Children’s Hospital Boston has a information page on congenital limb defects. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- More information on limb abnormalities can be found at the following link from MEDLINEplus, the National Library of Medicine Web site designed to help you research your health questions.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Richieri Costa Da Silva syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.