Print friendly version
Richieri Costa Pereira syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Richieri-Costa and Pereira form of acrofacial dysostosis
- Robin sequence with cleft mandible and limb anomalies
- Short stature, Robin sequence, cleft mandible, pre/postaxial hand anomalies, and clubfoot
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Richieri Costa Pereira syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Richieri Costa Pereira syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.