Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Silver-Russell dwarfism
- Silver-Russell syndrome
On this page
Organizations Supporting this Disease
Silver-Russell Support Group
c/o Child Growth Foundation
2 Mayfield Avenue
Telephone: 020 8995 0257; 020 8994 7625
Fax: 020 8995 9075
Social Networking Websites
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.
- RSS-Support yahoo group, an online discussion group for adults with family members or other loved ones with Russell-Silver syndrome.
- RSS-People yahoo group, an online discussion group for children and adults with Russell-Silver syndrome.
- Growth Hormone Deficiency group is an International Rare Disease Support Network (IRDSN) eGroup hosted through yahoo group open for anyone interested in making friends, sharing information and providing support for persons affected by 'Growth Hormone Deficiency.
- MAGIC List is an online group sponsored by MAGIC Foundation and hosted by yahoo group. It exists to support, encourage, and advice on the issues associated with raising children on Growth Hormone Therapy.