Print friendly version
Split hand urinary anomalies spina bifida
Other Names for this Disease
- Czeizel-Losonci syndrome
- Split-hand with obstructive uropathy, spina bifida, and diaphragmatic defects
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Split hand urinary anomalies spina bifida. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- The Children’s Hospital Boston has a information page on congenital limb defects. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- More information on limb abnormalities can be found at the following link from MEDLINEplus, the National Library of Medicine Web site designed to help you research your health questions.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge. Click on the link to read information on this topic.
- The The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Split hand urinary anomalies spina bifida. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.