Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda Toledo type
Other Names for this Disease
- Brachyolmia type 1, Toledo type
- PAPS-chondroitin sulfate sulfotransferase deficiency
- SED, chondroitin sulfate type
- Toledo type brachyolmia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Shohat M, Halpern GJ. Brachyolmia. Orphanet Encyclopedia. July 2004; http://www.orpha.net/data/patho/GB/uk-brachyolmia.pdf. Accessed 5/5/2010.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda Toledo type. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda Toledo type. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- Shohat M, Halpern GJ. Brachyolmia. Orphanet Encyclopedia. July 2004. (Includes information on spondyloepiphysel dysplasia tarda Toledo type)