Print friendly version
Nager acrofacial dysostosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Acrofacial dysostosis 1, Nager type
- AFD, Nager type
- Mandibulofacial dysostosis, Treacher Collins type, with limb anomalies
- Nager acrofacial dysostosis syndrome
- Nager syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Last updated: 6/25/2012
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Children’s Hospital Boston has a information page on congenital limb defects. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- More information on limb abnormalities can be found at the following link from MEDLINEplus, the National Library of Medicine Web site designed to help you research your health questions.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Nager acrofacial dysostosis. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Nager acrofacial dysostosis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.