Microphthalmia syndromic 4
Other Names for this Disease
- Microphthalmia - ankyloblepharon - intellectual disability
- Microphthalmia with ankyloblepharon and mental retardation
- Syndromic microphthalmia type 4
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.