Other Names for this Disease
- Cleft nare, brachydactyly, short stature dwarfism
- Congenital optic atrophy and brachytelephalangy
- Kyphosis brachyphalangy optic atrophy
- Short stature, congenital optic atrophy, and hypoplasia of the cervical vertebral bodies and distal phalanges
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Berk-Tabatznik syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Berk-Tabatznik syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.