Print friendly version
Thumb deformity, alopecia, pigmentation anomaly
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital deformity of the thumb and congenital alopecia
- Hypotrichosis associated with congenital hypoplasia of the thumb
- Sparse hair, short stature, hypoplastic thumbs, single upper central incisor and abnormal skin pigmentation
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Thumb deformity, alopecia, pigmentation anomaly. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Thumb deformity, alopecia, pigmentation anomaly. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- The The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Thumb deformity, alopecia, pigmentation anomaly. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.