Thumb deformity, alopecia, pigmentation anomaly
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital deformity of the thumb and congenital alopecia
- Hypotrichosis associated with congenital hypoplasia of the thumb
- Sparse hair, short stature, hypoplastic thumbs, single upper central incisor and abnormal skin pigmentation
On this page
- Alopecia World
A social networking site for people living with hair loss.
Web site: http://www.alopeciaworld.net/
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.