Orotic aciduria type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Hereditary orotic aciduria
- Orotate phosphoribosyltransferase and omp decarboxylase deficiency
- Orotic aciduria II (formerly)
- Oroticaciduria 1
- Orotidylic pyrophosphorylase and orotidylic decarboxylase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- Sevcík J, Adam T, Sázel V. A rapid and simple screening method for detection of orotic aciduria by capillary zone electrophoresis. Clinica Chimica Acta. 1997; 259:73-81. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9086295. Accessed 4/2/2012.