Methylmalonic aciduria cblA type
Other Names for this Disease
- Methylmalonic acidemia cblA type
- Methylmalonic aciduria, vitamin b12-responsive, due to defect in synthesis of adenosylcobalamin, cbla complementation type
- MMA cbl A type
On this page
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.
- The Organic Acidemia Association helps connect the parents of children with organic acidemias.