Waardenburg syndrome type 3
Other Names for this Disease
- Klein-Waardenburg syndrome
- Waardenburg syndrome with limb anomalies
- Waardenburg syndrome with upper limb anomalies
- Waardenburg syndrome, type 3
- White forelock (poliosis) syndrome with multiple congenital malformations
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Waardenburg syndrome type 3. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Waardenburg syndrome type 3. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.