Cardiomyopathy dilated with woolly hair and keratoderma
Other Names for this Disease
- Carvajal syndrome
- Epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma woolly hair and dilated cardiomyopathy
- Palmoplantar keratoderma with left ventricular cardiomyopathy and woolly hair
- Woolly hair-palmoplantar hyperkeratosis-dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome
- Woolly hair-palmoplantar keratoderma-dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.