17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- 17 alpha ketosteroid reductase deficiency of testis
- 17 alpha KSR deficiency
- 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase III deficiency
- Male pseudoherma-phroditism with gynecomastia
- Neutral 17 beta hydroxysteroid oxidoreductase deficiency
On this page
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 deficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.