Print friendly version
17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- 17 alpha ketosteroid reductase deficiency of testis
- 17 alpha KSR deficiency
- 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase III deficiency
- Male pseudoherma-phroditism with gynecomastia
- Neutral 17 beta hydroxysteroid oxidoreductase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 deficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.