Other Names for this Disease
- Disorder of cornification 11 (phytanic acid type)
- Doc 11 (phytanic acid type)
- Herditary sensory and motor neuropathy type 4
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy type 4
- Heredopathia atactica polyneuritiformis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
The following diseases are related to Refsum disease. If you have a question about any of these diseases, you can contact GARD.
- Disorder of peroxisomal alpha-, beta- and omega-oxidation
- Disorders with deficiency of a single peroxisomal enzyme
- Peroxisome disorders