Print friendly version
Ahumada Del Castillo syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Amenorrhea galactorrhea FSH decrease syndrome
- Argonz Ahumada Del Castillo syndrome
- Argonz Del Castillo syndrome
- Galactorrhea amenorrhea without pregnancy
- Nonpuerperal galactorrhe amenorrhea
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Ahumada Del Castillo syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Ahumada Del Castillo syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.