Becker muscular dystrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Becker dystrophinopathy
- Becker's muscular dystrophy
- Benign pseudohypertrophic muscular dystrophy
- Muscular dystrophy pseudohypertrophic progressive, Becker type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Section on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery. Cardiovascular health supervision for individuals affected by Duchenne or Becker Muscular Dystrophy. Pediatrics 2006; 116: 1569-1573.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Becker muscular dystrophy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.