Hypogonadism, alopecia, diabetes mellitus, mental retardation, and extrapyramidal syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal-recessive syndrome with alopecia, hypogonadism, progressive extra-pyramidal disorder, white matter disease, sensory neural deafness, diabete
- Extrapyramidal disorder, progressive, with primary hypogonadism, mental retardation, and alopecia
- Progressive extrapyramidal disorder with primary hypogonadism and alopecia
- Woodhouse and Sakati syndrome
- Woodhouse-Sakati syndrome
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hypogonadism, alopecia, diabetes mellitus, mental retardation, and extrapyramidal syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hypogonadism, alopecia, diabetes mellitus, mental retardation, and extrapyramidal syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.