Print friendly version
Hypogonadism, alopecia, diabetes mellitus, mental retardation, and extrapyramidal syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal-recessive syndrome with alopecia, hypogonadism, progressive extra-pyramidal disorder, white matter disease, sensory neural deafness, diabete
- Extrapyramidal disorder, progressive, with primary hypogonadism, mental retardation, and alopecia
- Progressive extrapyramidal disorder with primary hypogonadism and alopecia
- Woodhouse and Sakati syndrome
- Woodhouse-Sakati syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.