Citrullinemia type I
Other Names for this Disease
- Acute neonatal citrullinemia type 1
- Acute neonatal citrullinemia type I
- Adult-onset citrullinemia type 1
- Adult-onset citrullinemia type I
- Argininosuccinate synthase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Your Questions Answered
1 question(s) from the public on this disease have been answered. Submit a new question.
One of my infant twins has been diagnosed with citrullinemia. Her ammonia level was very high. Do children with this condition recover from the high levels of ammonia? How is this condition treated? Click here for answer