Congenital fiber type disproportion
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital fiber-type disproportion myopathy
- Fiber-type disproportion myopathy, congenital
- Myopathy, congenital with fiber-type disproportion
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.
- Contact a Family is a UK-wide charity providing advice, information and support to individuals affected by various health conditions. They enable parents, families, and individuals to get in contact with others, on a local, national, and international basis. Each year they reach at least 275,000 families. Click on Contact a Family to view the Making Contact page for congenital fiber type disproportion.