Dyskeratosis congenita autosomal dominant
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant dyskeratosis congenita
- Dyskeratosis congenita Scoggins type
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Dyskeratosis congenita autosomal dominant. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Dyskeratosis congenita autosomal dominant. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.