Congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia
Other Names for this Disease
- Thrombocytopenia congenital amegakaryocytic
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- The Social Security Administration has included this condition in their Compassionate Allowances Initiative. This initiative speeds up the processing of disability claims for applicants with certain medical conditions that cause severe disability. More information about Compassionate Allowances and applying for Social Security disability is available online.