Hemophilia A, acquired
Other Names for this Disease
- Acquired factor 8 deficiency
- Acquired factor VII deficiency
- Acquired hemophilia A
- Factor 8 deficiency, acquired
- Factor VIII deficiency, acquired
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hemophilia A, acquired. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Hemophilia A, acquired. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hemophilia A, acquired. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.