Fragile X syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Fra(X) syndrome
- FRAXA syndrome
- Marker X syndrome
- Martin-Bell syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines: Health Supervision for Children with Fragile X Pediatrics 2011; 127: 994-1006.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Fragile X syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- NIH Issues Research Plan on Fragile X Syndrome and Associated Disorders. NIH News. July 20, 2009.
- The National Fragile X Foundation provides a state by state list of clinical trials involving fragile X-associated disorders. Click on National Fragile X Foundation to view the list.
- The FRAXA Research Foundation lists clinical trials seeking participants. The trials are sorted by sponor and then by state. Look through the list to find study opportunites near you.