Print friendly version
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Granuloma annulare is a long-term (chronic) skin disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring.
Last updated: 5/31/2013
- Berman K. Granuloma Annulare. MedlinePlus. July 11, 2012; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000833.htm. Accessed 5/31/2013.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic. Click on the link to view this information.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Granuloma annulare. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.