Print friendly version
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Granuloma annulare is a long-term (chronic) skin disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring.
Last updated: 5/31/2013
- Berman K. Granuloma Annulare. MedlinePlus. July 11, 2012; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000833.htm. Accessed 5/31/2013.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Granuloma annulare. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.