Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Greig syndrome
- Polysyndactyly with peculiar skull shape
- Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2006; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/greig-cephalopolysyndactyly-syndrome. Accessed 4/8/2011.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.