Hairy cell leukemia
Other Names for this Disease
- Leukemic reticuloendotheliosis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Hairy cell leukemia. MayoClinic.com. March 21, 2012; http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/hairy-cell-leukemia/DS00673/DSECTION=all&METHOD=print. Accessed 4/3/2012.
- Dugdale DC, Mason JR. Hairy cell leukemia. MedlinePlus. September 6, 2010; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000592.htm. Accessed 4/3/2012.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hairy cell leukemia. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- MayoClinic.com has an article related to hairy cell leukemia. Click on the link to gain access to this information.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference has two articles on this topic; a general article and an article related to treatment protocols. You may need to register to view the information online, but registration is free. Click on the links above to view the articles from this medical reference Web site.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hairy cell leukemia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.