Hairy cell leukemia
Other Names for this Disease
- Leukemic reticuloendotheliosis
- Hairy cell leukemia. MayoClinic.com. March 21, 2012; http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/hairy-cell-leukemia/DS00673/DSECTION=all&METHOD=print. Accessed 4/3/2012.
- Dugdale DC, Mason JR. Hairy cell leukemia. MedlinePlus. September 6, 2010; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000592.htm. Accessed 4/3/2012.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hairy cell leukemia. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- MayoClinic.com has an information page on Hairy cell leukemia.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hairy cell leukemia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.