Print friendly version
Hereditary fructose intolerance
Other Names for this Disease
- ALDOB deficiency
- Aldolase B deficiency
- Fructose intolerance, hereditary
- Fructose-1,6-bisphosphate aldolase B deficiency
- Fructose-1-phosphate aldolase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The HFI Laboratory at Boston University provides information on the diagnosis of hereditary fructose intolerance.
- Orphanet lists international laboratories offering diagnostic testing for this condition. Click here and scroll down the page to learn more about the processes of certification, accreditation, and external quality assessment available to these labs. Click on Orphanet to view the list.