Print friendly version
Hereditary fructose intolerance
Other Names for this Disease
- ALDOB deficiency
- Aldolase B deficiency
- Fructose intolerance, hereditary
- Fructose-1,6-bisphosphate aldolase B deficiency
- Fructose-1-phosphate aldolase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hereditary fructose intolerance. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- More information on research for hereditary fructose intolerance is available from the HFI Laboratory at Boston University.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.