Other Names for this Disease
- Bloch-Siemens syndrome
- Bloch-Sulzberger syndrome
- Incontinentia pigmenti type 2 (formerly)
- Incontinentia pigmenti, familial male-lethal type
On this page
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- The Incontinentia Pigmenti International Foundation maintains a Family Chat Room where you can connect with other families with loved ones with IP. Click on the link above to visit the chat room.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.