Other Names for this Disease
- Bloch-Siemens syndrome
- Bloch-Sulzberger syndrome
- Incontinentia pigmenti type 2 (formerly)
- Incontinentia pigmenti, familial male-lethal type
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Incontinentia pigmenti. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".