Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans
Other Names for this Disease
- Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans cum ophiasi
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Ichythyosis, keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans. National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD). 2004; http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/540/viewAbstract. Accessed 6/28/2011.
- Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans, X-linked; KFSDX. Online Mendelian Inheritance of Man (OMIM) . 2010; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/omim/308800. Accessed 6/28/2011.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.