- Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia
- Eosinophilic granuloma of soft tissue
- Eosinophilic hyperplastic lymphogranuloma
- Eosinophilic lymphofollicular granuloma
- Eosinophilic lymphofolliculosis
Your Questions Answered
1 question(s) from the public on this disease have been answered. Submit a new question.
I have Kimura disease on my ear lobe. My right ear lobe has a swollen lump which was removed 4 years ago, but it returned one month later. Last year, I treated it with prednisone for 2 weeks which caused the lump to shrink back to normal. When the dosage of prednisone was halved, the lump started to come back again. I am currently taking the higher dose of prednisone once again. I want to know if there is any other medication for this disease. Click here for answer