Print friendly version
Autosomal recessive neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4A
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4A
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis, neuronal, 4A, autosomal recessive
- Kuf's disease type A
- Kuf's disease, autosomal recessive
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Autosomal recessive neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4A. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic. Click on the link to view this information.
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) collects and disseminates research information related to neurological disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Autosomal recessive neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4A. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Autosomal recessive neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4A. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.