Other Names for this Disease
- 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase long chain deficiency
- Long-chain 3-hydroxy acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency
- Long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency
- Long-chain 3-OH acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency
- Trifunctional protein deficiency type 1
On this page
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied LCHAD deficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The North American Mitochondrial Disease Consortium (NAMDC) is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The North American Mitochondrial Disease Consortium (NAMDC) has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.
For more information on the registry see: http://rarediseasesnetwork.epi.usf.edu/registry/index.htm