Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Lissencephaly and agenesis of corpus callosum
- Subcortical laminar heterotopia, X-linked,
- X-linked lissencephaly
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Lissencephaly X-linked. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Lissencephaly X-linked. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) collects and disseminates research information related to neurological disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Lissencephaly X-linked. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.