Other Names for this Disease
- Vasculitis lymphocytic, nodular
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
lymph system. Cutaneous vasculitis can be due to any of several different causes and can have a wide variety of clinical presentations. In most cases, an underlying cause is not found and the disease is self-limiting. In a minority of patients, cutaneous vasculitis can be part of a more severe vasculitis affecting other organs in the body. This is known as systemic vasculitis.Lymphocytic vasculitis is a type of cutaneous vasculitis characterized by inflammation of the lymphatic vessels in the skin, which is part of the
Last updated: 10/6/2011
- Cutaneous Vasculitis. DermNet NZ. July 2011; http://dermnetnz.org/vascular/vasculitis.html. Accessed 10/6/2011.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Lymphocytic vasculitis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Lymphocytic vasculitis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.