Alpha-mannosidosis type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Alpha mannosidase B deficiency
- Lysosomal alpha-D-mannosidase deficiency
- Mannosidosis, alpha B lysosomal
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Alpha-mannosidosis type 1. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy provides information on the treatment of lysosomal storage diseases.
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) collects and disseminates research information related to neurological disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Alpha-mannosidosis type 1. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.