Microvillus inclusion disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital familial protracted diarrhea
- Congenital familial protracted diarrhea with enterocyte brush-border abnormalities
- Congenital microvillous atrophy
- Davidson disease
- Davidson's disease
On this page
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Microvillus inclusion disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".